Introducing the Esker Ontario Winter Tent Stove by Kni-Co. These stoves feature nesting galvanized pipes and a stove box on Esker’s specially designed snow float legs for stabilizing the stove with branches or poles. All stove pipes stow inside the stove box and Esker legs fold up for light and easy transport. The included damper and air intake control on the stove door makes temperature regulation a breeze. The 22 gauge cold rolled steel makes for a lightweight yet sturdy stove.
Pair this stove with the Esker 10x10 Arctic Fox or 10x10 Classic Winter Tent to make the most of your Canadian winter outdoors.
Esker Ontario Winter Tent Stove Specs:
- Overall Packed Dimensions: 25.5 x 25.5 x 58.5cm (10” x 10” x 23”)
- Stove Portion In Use (excluding pipes): 40.5cm high x 25.5cm wide x 58.5cm long (16” x 10” x 23”)
- Pipe Stack Height: 265cm (104”)
- Total Height (approx): 3m (120”)
- Burn Chamber Dimensions: 24cm x 20cm x 53.5cm (9 1/2" x 8 1/2” x 21”)
- 27 cm (5”) stove pipe hole
- Packed Weight: 8.9kg
- Made with 22 gauge cold rolled steel
- Made in the USA