Introducing the Esker Erie Winter Tent Stove by Kni-Co. The smallest of Esker’s lineup, the Esker Erie features a 31L stove box, nesting galvanized pipes, and Esker’s specially designed stabilizing snow float legs that can be used with branches or poles to provide greater safety and security. All stove pipes stow inside the stove box and Esker legs fold up for light and easy transport. The included damper draft control on the stove door makes temperature regulation quick and precise, and the 22 gauge cold rolled steel makes for a lightweight yet durable stove.
Pair this stove with the Esker 9x9 Arctic Fox Winter Tent when warmth along with minimal weight and size are your primary concerns.
- Overall Packed Dimensions: 25.5 x 25.5 x 48cm (10” x 10” x 19”)
- Stove Portion In Use (excluding pipes): 39cm high x 25.5cm wide x 48cm long (15 1/4” x 10” x 19”)
- Pipe Stack Height: 265cm (104”)
- Total Height (approx): 3m (119”)
- Burn Chamber Dimensions: 24cm x 20cm x 43cm (9 1/2" x 8 1/2” x 17”)
- Burn Chamber Volume: 31L
- 10 cm (4”) stove pipe hole
- Packed Weight: 7.8kg
- Made with 22 gauge cold rolled steel
- Made in the USA