Take your hike beyond the ordinary with the Rush Trail GTX, our latest extension of the super-popular Rush family. The Rush Trail GTX offers the same traction and support of the Rush TRK GTX, in a low-cut, more nimble package.
The suede upper balances the light and agile feel of a trail running shoe with the support and protection you expect from a hiking boot. Underfoot support, protection and traction come courtesy of the exclusive PRESA® outsole with IKS impact absorbing internal domes placed in key ground contact areas that function as mechanical shock absorbers, while our SuperGum rubber compound provides secure grip on whatever terrain you encounter. The DST frame supports the arch and wraps the heel on both sides, providing terrific rearfoot stability and torsion control so you can confidently tackle whatever the trail has in store.
- Suede Leather Upper with GORE-TEX® Bluesign™: Suede leather upper for protection, support and abrasion resistance. GORE-TEX® Bluesign™ lining guarantees waterproof-breathable protection.
- 3D Auto-fit Ankle Collar: Stretch fabric incorporated into the ankle collar provide a soft, comfortable fit with great support.
- DST Frame: Dynamic Stabilizer Torsion frame gives rearfoot stability and torsion control.
- Midsole: Dual-density compression molded EVA for lightweight cushioning and responsiveness
- Outsole: PRESA® IKS outsole works with the midsole to provide mechanical impact absorption, and our SuperGum rubber compound provides confidence-inspiring traction.
- Upper: 1.8mm Suede & Fabric
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Bluesign
- Insole: DTS TPU Frame
- Midsole: 2D EVA-CM
- Sole: Presa® HIK-02 / SuperGum
- Stack: Drop 8mm
- Last: RHB
- Size: 40-46 (half sizes), 47-48 (whole sizes)
- Weight: 455g; 16oz. (1/2 size 42)
- Origin: Romania